Documents associated with this entity:

City in central Galicia, formerly part of Austria–Hungary, taken by the Russians in 1914, now in south-eastern Poland, close to the Ukraine border, 300 km (c. 185 miles) south-south-east of Warsaw and 90 km (c. 55 miles) west of Lemberg.

Download all selected files as or or (check files to select/deselect)
Where appropriate save: English and German versions German version only English version only

Diaries