Documents associated with this entity:

Small private music school located at Vienna VIII (Josefstadt), Florianigasse 34 in 1905, run by court musician and violinist Ernst Pfrinmer. The school seems to have been in existence still in 1923.

Source:

  • Heuberger, Richard, ed., Musikbuch aus Oesterreich (Vienna: Hofbuchdruckerei, 1905)
  • OJ 11/2, [1] (letter from Emma Fischer)

Download all selected files as or or (check files to select/deselect)
Where appropriate save: English and German versions German version only English version only

Correspondence