Documents associated with this entity:

Private hospital in Vienna, located at Billrothstraße 78 in the 19th district (Döbling), close to the Vienna Woods, founded by Theodor Billroth in 1882.

Schenker records playing music with Moriz Violin and Fritz Wahle to the patients on March 21, 1907 (OJ 1/6, p. 35).

Download all selected files as or or (check files to select/deselect)
Where appropriate save: English and German versions German version only English version only

Diaries